Buying a home is different for mature adults and for seniors than for others.
• Do you WANT to move, or do you feel you HAVE to move?
• If you could stay in your home, would you?
• When was the last time you bought or sold real estate?
The mature adult or senior person making a move has many more choices available to them, whether they are moving into a ‘typical’ single-family home or to a type of housing that is geared towards their particular age-related needs. As the Accredited Senior Agent (ASA), I am conversant in the many options available to you, whether in your current community, or elsewhere. Some of those options might include:
- Downsizing to a bungalow, a townhouse, or to a condominium unit
- Independent Living in a regular community housing
- Independent Living in a seniors’ community
- Living in an assisted-care facility
Seniors’ Housing Options
Download the Guide Now (click below)!
How I Work
As an Accredited Senior Agent (ASA), I choose to work from a consultative viewpoint. The biggest difference between a consultant and a salesperson is this: a consultant is motivated by making the best decision for you, not by ‘the close to get the sale’.
As a consultant I come from a place of questions so that I can understand your current situation, and help you determine the best possible options for you. As a consultant, I help you understand your options so you can make the best decision for you.